Creamy Lemon Herb Yogurt Dressing
This creamy herb yogurt dressing is tangy, and delicious and ready in just minutes. A blend of yogurt, chives and fresh herbs is the perfect way to dress up any salad or veggie tray and even slather on a sandwich.
This is not only a versatile dressing but it’s also customizable. I love to use any fresh herbs I have on hand and if I don’t have fresh chives or green onions I often grate in a clove of garlic. It’s an easy one to whip up and it even tastes better the next day making it a great make ahead dressing that you can keep on hand in the fridge. It keeps well in the fridge for up to 3 days. We go through it quicker that that cause it’s really that good. I recommend using a full fat greek yoghurt for the base as this adds to the creamier texture of the dressing. I love using avocado mayo but any mayo would work well here. I know you will love it and will want to slather it on just about it anything. Enjoy!
What can I use this creamy herb yoghurt dressing on or in?
- Pasta salad (it’s great in my Smoked pasta salmon salad)
- As a veggie dip
- Potato salad
- As a condiment for burgers or sandwiches
- In chicken or tuna salad
- In a fresh green salad
- In a beet salad
Prep Time: 5-10 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Total time: 35 min
- ½ cup greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons avocado mayonnaise or regular mayo
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced dill
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, and mustard in a medium bowl until well blended. Whisk in the olive oil, dill, parsley, chives, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until served.
- Store unused dressing tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.