Apple Cider Ginger Beer Punch
Every season should include a cocktail. Truly nothing says Fall better than apples and spice and so I thought this apple cider based cocktail is the perfect autumnal cocktail and there’s bourbon in it folks so you know it’s going to be good! I’m thinking up some winter ones too. Winter ones are my favourite as the season is full of citrus, not to mention cranberries and pomegranate. I love citrus cocktails so stay tuned! In the meantime the recipe for this cocktail is below.
- 8 oz apple cider
- 3 oz bourbon
- 6 oz Ginger beer
- A squeeze of lemon juice in each drink
- Pinch of grated cinnamon
- Pinch of grated nutmeg
- Apple slices to garnish
- Ice cubes
- Fill 2 glasses with ice cubes
- In a jar, pour in the apple cider and bourbon or whiskey (alternatively a dark rum) grate in cinnamon and nutmeg and give it a stir or light shake.
- Pour it into the prepped glasses and top it off with the ginger beer and a squeeze of lemon juice
- Garnish with apple slices and Enjoy!🥃